Losing weight has become a rather scouring problem these days. For this purpose, many sports and tricks created to burn a few calories. However, if you really want to lose weight, you need to include an hour of exercise in your daily routine to target and reduce belly fat. Here are some exercises that can help you lose fat faster.
There are many variations of the slot, but the forward slot is always very effective for losing weight. It operates several muscles at once: glutes, quads and shank tendons for maximum caloric burn. Get ready to move shorts to the front of your wardrobe.
- Stand upright with your feet to the width of the hips. Place your hands on your hips or hold weights, and take a controlled step forward with your right leg;
- Keeping your spine high, lower your body until your front leg and your rear leg form an angle of 90 degrees;
- Take a break, then bring your right leg to begin with;
- Now, do the other side by advancing with your left leg;
- Repeat 10 times on each side. Make a total of 3 sets.
This exercise mainly targets your heart, your chest and your legs simultaneously. Feel the burn and keep in mind that you are building and strengthening your lean mass.
- Stand, feet to shoulder width and arms to sides;
- Push your hips back, knees bent and lower into a squat;
- Place your hands on the floor directly in front of you and move your weight towards them;
- Jump gently to land on your feet in a plank position;
- Jump forward so that your feet can land just outside your hands;
- Reach your hands and jump into the air;
- Repeat 8 to 12 times.
High intensity workouts like this explosive crack will make you sweat and will allow you to burn large calories.
- Start with your feet together with your hands on your hips.
- Move the right or left leg;
- Fold until your right leg is at an angle of 90 degrees;
- Jump, change legs in the air and finish with the left leg split forward;
- Repeat the slots, changing sides for 1 minute;
- Fill 3 sets.
When you practice this exercise correctly, it is your core and all the lower body that will be solicited.
- Start with your feet apart from the hips ' width with your arms at your side or by holding weights;
- By keeping your weight in your heels, start lowering your legs by lifting your arms in front of you;
- Lower until your thighs are parallel to the ground. Be sure to keep your back straight when you make this move;
- Remember to keep your knees aligned with your toes all the time exercising;
- Maintain a uniform rhythm and return to a standing position
- Repeat 3 sets of 15 repetitions.
Take your traditional squat a notch by incorporating a jump and a slit. The movement will increase your heart rate and you'll feel the burn in your abdominals, buttocks and legs.
- Lower yourself into a deep squat and climb as if you were jumping, but land in slot position with your right leg back;
- Use the momentum to return from this slot position to a squat;
Continue for 45 seconds, alternating the legs. Make two sets in total.